Looking for advice on booster pumps.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rings890

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I need some advice on what I should be looking for in a booster pump. I have met a few people who swear by Haskel. I am not sure what I should be looking for, I am partial pressure blending with He & O2 and I hate sending back “K” cylinders with gas left in them. I really know very little about them so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Northeast Scuba Supply sells a clone of the Haskel AGT 15/30. This is a two stage, double acting pump and really delivers the goods up to 4500 psi. I suggest this as a popular, all around booster but have no idea what your requirements are; you didn't say. It looks like you want a general purpose O2 clean pump for a stationary fill station. This booster is driven by 100 psi air. There are other types which are electric driven, really neat.

Back
Top Bottom