Looking for a tech manual for Zeagle ZX-DSV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I have 6 regs at the moment, 2 of which are Zeagle ZX-DSV's. I'm still having these serviced by the LDS, since they are under warranty, but being an engineer, every fiber in my body is screaming at me to have the tech manual and schematics filed away, just in case. I've managed to find manuals for all my other regs without any issues, but I can't seem to find a .PDF of the Zeagle manual anywhere. Can anyone help me with this one?

Thanks,
Jim

Try the website below for the 33 page 2001 Regulator Service Manual in PDF file form. It covers the ZX second stage and the Flathead VI, 50D, DS-IV first stages. The DS-V is the same as the DS-IV except that it has five low pressure ports and the DS-IV has four LP ports. I have not been able to find a later manual version, but this one will work for you.

http://www.frogkick.dk/manuals/zeagle/zeagle%20service%20manual.pdf

Back
Top Bottom