Looking for a SD Memory Card ? I maight have found a deal.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Bar

Reaction score
Just lookin out and passing deals on.

Lexar Media SD51232231 512MB 32X High Speed SD Memory Card (Mfr# SD512-32-231) » only $30.33 + Free Shipping

Similar in size to MultiMediaCards, Lexar Media Secure Digital (SD) Cards are designed for use in many digital devices including digital cameras, MP3 players, PDAs, cellular phones and camcorders. The Lexar Media SD Cards have an erasure-prevention switch to keep your data safe. When the switch is in the locked position, it will stop you from accidentally copying over or deleting data stored on your card. Now you know your data will be safe. Reliability and durability are critical to ensure your data is there when you need it. All Lexar Media SD Cards are tested and manufactured to the highest quality standard to assure you there is no need to worry about lost or missing data. With the small size and solid-state design of the SD Cards, they are perfect for mobile applications and users!

Buy.com is carrying this 512MB SD Card for $60.33
There is a $30 Mail-In Rebate on it until 10/23/2004
Buy.com is offering Free Shipping on this item
Your Final Price: $60.33 - $30 = $30.33 + Free Shipping

2 Bar:
Just lookin out and passing deals on.

Lexar Media SD51232231 512MB 32X High Speed SD Memory Card (Mfr# SD512-32-231) » only $30.33 + Free Shipping

Similar in size to MultiMediaCards, Lexar Media Secure Digital (SD) Cards are designed for use in many digital devices including digital cameras, MP3 players, PDAs, cellular phones and camcorders. The Lexar Media SD Cards have an erasure-prevention switch to keep your data safe. When the switch is in the locked position, it will stop you from accidentally copying over or deleting data stored on your card. Now you know your data will be safe. Reliability and durability are critical to ensure your data is there when you need it. All Lexar Media SD Cards are tested and manufactured to the highest quality standard to assure you there is no need to worry about lost or missing data. With the small size and solid-state design of the SD Cards, they are perfect for mobile applications and users!

Buy.com is carrying this 512MB SD Card for $60.33
There is a $30 Mail-In Rebate on it until 10/23/2004
Buy.com is offering Free Shipping on this item
Your Final Price: $60.33 - $30 = $30.33 + Free Shipping

For those with a Fry's outlet nearby (or www.outpost.com) , They are showing a Lexar 1gb compact flash card for $50.00 ($75 - 30 rebate) and
Circuit city is offering a Scan Disc 512 Compact Flash or SD card (if you use one) for $40 after rebate. I'm thinking of getting one of each 1GB, 512 CF, and the 512 SD. I have the Oly 5050 which can use the CF with the SD at the same time. (Edited. Glad I checked I need the xD not SD)

HAs anyone had any experiance witht he LExar's.

RR

If you ever find a deal on XD cards, I can use a big one. The only thing I have that take SD cards is my Palm Pilot. Bought one from Amazon by mistake not long ago so I don't need another.

Thanks for the tip, though.

dee

i was looking in my local sams recently and saw 256 mb XD cards for like 45 dollars, also found a similar deal online at newegg, now i though that was a pretty good deal, and i may get one as back up for my cf card in the 5050.

tooth

I never thought to look at Sam's. I have a 128mg XD that I use with my 512mg CF. I usually use the XD for video clips but I want a larger one, ideally a 512mg. One of the big reason for upgrading to the 5050 was being able to use 2 cards.

Dee

besides sams were i saw this it seems that newegg has some good deals on memory

Links below are to the selection that newegg has and i will be getting thelast item on the list once it comes back into stock. Ideally for my 5050 for underwater to have a 1 or 2 GB CF card (since im shooting in raw) and have the 512 in reserve just incase i get trigger happy.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=property&DEPA=7

Tooth

Hmm...link says info can't be found.

What RAW converter are you using? I have PS7 and PS no longer offers the plug-in since it's included in CS.

A friend at work regularly orders from newegg.com and is extremely happy with them.
Ber

hmmm try this link

http://www.newegg.com/app/manufact.asp?catalog=68&DEPA=7, then refine asearch for just XD cards

if it doesnt work go to the main page, click on the digital camera tab, then down on the left side should be a list of items under the Shop For graphic, and click on flash memory, then once that comes up do a advanced search for XD format cards and all of that will come up.

as for the raw convertor i convert all of my files at school, then work on them at home. but im planning on getting a copy of CS in a couple of months (thank goodness for being student because i cant afford the price of this software at retail levels). i like raw a whole lot more because it allows me to do alot of editting to the file without(adjusting the coloror exposure) it even being converted to a tiff or jpeg file

Tooth

but if you have PS7 and looking for the plug in, let me know and i can get you a copy of it (latest version)

Thanks for the link! I don't need an SD card, but I saw that a Viking 256MB CF card was going for $15 (with rebate) and free shipping, and decided to up for a new one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom