Looking for a REAL dive ladder for my boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks.....but have to say that boat back on post No 18 is a sweet set-up........and if you've ever seen a pic of @MaxBottomtime's boat......that boat is the cat's pajamas!!!! And a great ladder set-up!!!

Now that's a ladder

1718881214650.png

Not this one that one

1718881344155.png

Thanks MaxBottomtime

I will be back on the west coast in a couple of days and hope to soon stretch those eustachian tubes of mine . Can post some pictures with my daughters help since being cognitive impaired and a good excuse to not own a phone or similar distraction device . With The Beachboys Hit " Good Vibrations " Rumdumb

Hi Folks,

I seem to continually go through stainless steal / teak boat ladders at least once a year. The bolts come loose, the wood gets shredded, the ladder is left down and bangs around, etc...

Indeed - I think my fat ass is probably just too big for the thing with all my gear and such... sure it's rated for 250 but what is that when I have all my gear on it. So - I am looking for a dive ladder that is built with the same ruggedness of those on dive boats but it has to be telescoping, be only about 18 to 20 inches wide, be able to be flipped up, and have hinges that would allow it so sit on our tiny transom. It would also be helpful if it had more than just two or three stairs that descended into the water... it always seems too short.

Any help you guys could give me in finding out the manufacturers or those dive ladders would be helpful, even if you just have a collegue who knows where to buy them.
we always get custom built ones

custom built local.
21 Boston Whaler Outrage

Attachments

• P6220398.JPG
    P6220398.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 28

Back
Top Bottom