Looking for a Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPJ

New
Reaction score
I know this is a complete shot in the dark, but I thought I might give it a try. About a month ago I was surfing websites about U/W photography. I came upon one of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen. It was a black & white picture of some sort of rays. I think there where 4 or 5 rays. The picture was shot fom below them in about 20ft of water. The view of the creatures as though they were flying, added with the sun hitting the waves above was beautiful. I thought I had bookmarked the site, but I guess I did not. It was the winner of a contest put on by a dive shop in the Caribbean. This person had one the B&W section. The only other info I have is that the website was fairly professional with a black background. If anyone knows of the picture, could you please let me know. I alway think of it as a standard I need to reach with my B&W photos. Thank you for your help.

Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom