For Sale Looking for a Nikonos sb strobes Aquatica ball arm for Nikonos strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubateacher

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi I am looking to but a strobe arm for a Nikonos SB strobe. Aquatica made one for there arms , I would need one for my set up. Is there one out there?

First picture. Aquatica 9 inch arm, strobe connector, dovetail for tray, connector for $80 usd plus shipping. If you want to add a nikonos sb105 strobe and sync cord total would be $175usd plus shipping

Attachments

• _DSC0015.jpg
    _DSC0015.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 20
  • _DSC0005 copy.jpg
    _DSC0005 copy.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 20
First picture. Aquatica 9 inch arm, strobe connector, dovetail for tray, connector for $80 usd plus shipping. If you want to add a nikonos sb105 strobe and sync cord total would be $175usd plus shipping
Thanks for the offer but Aquatica has one that I am looking for. Here is a pic of the connector.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 19
If your just looking for the bolt connector and no arms $20usd plus shipping. The lowest price i could find for aquatica tic strobe connector is $35

Attachments

• _DSC0016.jpg
    _DSC0016.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 18
If your just looking for the bolt connector and no arms $20usd plus shipping. The lowest price i could find for aquatica tic strobe connector is $35
thanks, but it is missing a round piece that fits between the arm and the strobe.

Here is the nikonos strobe mount. with the piece you need. The other one is my ikelite mount. $20usd plus shipping

Attachments

• DSCF7087 (1).jpg
    DSCF7087 (1).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
Here is the nikonos strobe mount. with the piece you need. The other one is my ikelite mount. $20usd plus shipping
wow thanks I will take it. here is my address 3127 Valaire DR Decatur Ga 30033. let me know how much shipping is and paypal info. thanks Lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom