Looking for a new pair of gloves...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would recommend the BARE Palm 3MM gloves or the Oceanic Mako's both are great very druable gloves. I really like the BARE ones, I dive with them myself and use them all the time. We have them in-stock and they cost $32.95. You can check them out at Bare Sportswear Corp. Gloves, Bare, 3mm, Palm Black GlovesMasks, Fins, BCD's, Regulators, Computers, Flash Lights, Cases, Boxes, Wet Suits, Dry Suits, Log Books, Cameras, Defog, Slap Straps, DPV, Snorkles, Tanks, Cylinders, Watches, Knives, Hats, Sti

My Local area has a lot of Cold Water Diving (Nor Cal). Do the Oceanic's work good in that environment, or are they more for warm water diving?

I would recomend the BARE Palm 3MM gloves or the Oceanic Mako's both are great very druable gloves. I really like the BARE ones, I dive with them myself and use them all the time. We have them in-stock and they cost $32.95. You can check them out at Bare Sportswear Corp. Gloves, Bare, 3mm, Palm Black GlovesMasks, Fins, BCD's, Regulators, Computers, Flash Lights, Cases, Boxes, Wet Suits, Dry Suits, Log Books, Cameras, Defog, Slap Straps, DPV, Snorkles, Tanks, Cylinders, Watches, Knives, Hats, Sti

Well I ended up going to my LDS and picking up a pair of the Oceanic Mako's. Very comfortable gloves on the surface. We'll have to see how they work once submerged.

I also ended up going from a Large Size to an XL size. That's probably the cause of the original pair of gloves getting a hole in them.

Thanks again all for the advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just moved to the 4th element 5mm from the 3s, the temp is running about 50 degrees F.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom