Looking for a mule around Christmas time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMM

Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Due to a series of mishaps, I need to buy a new computer. I am already in Cozumel, so need to have a new Shearwater Teric brought down. They told me they could have it to me in time for Christmas. Just need to send it to someone in Canada who can bring it in their carryon (it has a Li-on battery so Transport Canada requires those to be in carryon bags). It will be in a small box with a transmitter and charger. Can anyone help me out?

Does it have to be someone from Canada? I'm in Knoxville, Tennessee, and will be flying down on December 25th (Atlanta to Cancun, then bag drag -- getting to Cozumel in the afternoon of the 25th).

Thanks for the offer. I am sure they have American distributors. I will ask if that would change the price. Thanks for offering.

If you’re looking for an American Shearwater dealer, Dive Gear Express is a big online one. Great service.

She should buy it in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, where there is zero state tax.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom