Looking for a diving buddy Feb 9-15,2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meiyce

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Guys! I will be traveling to dive for my birthday and I was looking for a travel and diving buddy. I'm new to diving so I really want to have someone to be with. Planning to go to Moalboal or to Camiguin, but if you have other suggestions, please tell me. I would really be happy to share all the expenses. Someone who is not picky, as I can only afford cheap food accommodations. I'm a girl and hoping to find a guy dive buddy. Thank you in advance!

Why would you need a stranger to travel in your own backyard? As far as I know dive guide is always provided from the dive operator in Philippines.
Moalboal is fine and you should check out this place:
Moalboal OSP
The man himself is local and so are his staffs.

Welcome. You should introduce yourself in the greetings thread first. Then a compatible female diver may be able to help you.

Welcome. You should introduce yourself in the greetings thread first. Then a compatible female diver may be able to help you.
Did you read her post... she's looking for a male travel/dive buddy...u got a problem with that?

I'll be in Anilao in March or else I'd be interested. Good luck finding a DB.

Back
Top Bottom