Looking for a Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lilo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, I'm from Coral Springs and looking to dive soon and in need of a diving partner.

I have'nt dived for awhile and sure miss it a lot!! I need to get back into the ocean.

Lilo:daisysmil

hey.. I'm not too familiar with the coral springs area.. but are you close to ft lauderdale beach? As in, Las Olas Blvd and Seabreeze Blvd (a1a)? There's a great dive operation called prodive, where I'm attending my instructor development course at right now, and they should be able to get you set up with anything you'll need. buddy, refresher course, anything. They're the one of the best training facilities in Florida, with professionalism I've never seen elsewhere. Definitely recommended!

http://www.prodiveusa.com/home.php

It's time for me to get back in the water too. ProDive is great because they will put you with a Divemaster Guide for only $15. I am not crazy about their boat when it's choppy, and prefer South Florida Divers easy on/off catamarans when I have a buddy, but for the difference in divemaster costs, will endure Pro Dive when I need one.

Hi Lilo;
I have a group of friends I dive with and 2 of them live in the CS area. 3 more in Boca, 2 in North Lauderdale, and 1 in Hollywood. The problem with most of them is that they are sissies and stay out of the water in colder months (think the opposite of oysters). During the summer I am sure we would love to have you along and during the winter I try to get underwater whenever I can... with or without them.

Boatlawyer:
It's time for me to get back in the water too. ProDive is great because they will put you with a Divemaster Guide for only $15. I am not crazy about their boat when it's choppy, and prefer South Florida Divers easy on/off catamarans when I have a buddy, but for the difference in divemaster costs, will endure Pro Dive when I need one.

I must say I have a love hate relationship with their boat. I like the covered area and sitting on the front is a blast, they also have a juice bar with drinks and chips HOWEVER when its time to gear up its packed like sardines. In my opinion its extremely uncomfortable.

Alex

Awww... just watch the board here.. lots of folks diving lots of different times. If ya wana hit a ride on a boat hit Splash Down and terrorize Kevin. I was looking for a buddy this past Monday but just wrote it off when I saw the surf conditions. If your available to dive during the week days, so am I when I'm over there! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom