Looking for a dive buddy. Preferably around Edmonton.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone! I am currently taking my AOW and in the process of paying off my layaway gear. I would love to find some people to dive with locally. I am a bit shy at first but really wanna go out and start diving more often to practice and just have fun. My husband barely swims and I don't really know anyone that is interested in diving. I'd hate for my beautiful new gear to go to waste.

Anyone out there in the same predicament?

Plenty of dive shops in Edmonton. Usually have discover local dive trips.

Also try the Wing Diver's scuba club.

The Alberta Underwater Council website should have the links to all of the above.

Ken
Calgary

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I'm new to the diving scene in Edmonton as well and just getting the last of my gear shipped out from Ontario. Also looking for someone to go diving with around the area. Send me a PM or an email and I'd be glad to go with you. Also Twin Lakes and Wing Divers here in Edmonton have Facebook groups you can join and look for dive buddies as well.

The AUC (Alberta Underwater Council) has a FB page where all the summer events are posted and people are always welcome to look for buddies there. The Dive Outfitters has people that go to Twin pretty much every Wednesday and on weekends.

If you find yourself looking to dive in the interior of BC, get in touch. I organize weekly dives around here for all levels of divers...right up until the lake bays freeze

I actually might make it out to the Kelowna area soonish. We'll see if I have time to find you and take a dip!

I'm out just about every weekend or two, both my wife and I dive. You'll find Aquatek does boat dives to cold lake almost every weekend as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom