Looking for a dive buddy for local diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

selytch

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm experienced diver, live on Maui, in Wailuku. Since my wife and kid went to Russia for summer I suddenly have plenty of free time - which is best used for diving :))

I work every other week (I know, nice :))). So when I'm working - I'm free late afternoon/evening/night. On the week off - any time goes.

Somebody who's at least AOW, knows local diving (since I know only few spots) and has positive attitude :))))

email me or call 718 759 7001

Constantin

Oh well, I hope this does not sound like a dating ad :))) :dork2:

PS. some pics from my recent dive http://picasaweb.google.com/cabreasy/Molokini3

I'm on the Big Island. :depressed:

I'm experienced diver, live on Maui, in Wailuku. Since my wife and kid went to Russia for summer I suddenly have plenty of free time - which is best used for diving :))

I work every other week (I know, nice :))). So when I'm working - I'm free late afternoon/evening/night. On the week off - any time goes.

Somebody who's at least AOW, knows local diving (since I know only few spots) and has positive attitude :))))

email me or call 718 759 7001

Constantin

Oh well, I hope this does not sound like a dating ad :))) :dork2:

PS. some pics from my recent dive Picasa Web Albums - Constantin - Molokini 3
3 of us will be on Maui Sept 7th-14th if you still need buddies to dive with. Due to flight times we will be diving the 8th-13th. you can reach us at 808-879-8864 during those dates or just send me a message.

Stuart

Hey Constantin...I'd be interested in dive with you while I'm on Maui. I'll be there May 24th thru June 1st...up around Ka'anapali area. I plan on renting tanks for the week and will bring my own gear. If your still interested PM me.

Carlos

I'll be in the west Maui (Ka'anapali) area from 5/21-5/28. Renting tanks for the week as well and have own gear. Would like to join up with anyone's around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom