Looking for a computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lt9

Registered
Reaction score
After taking several years off from diving and getting rid of most of my gear, I am going to start diving again. I used to use a nitek plus wrist computer and loved it. I found it great for recreational and the small amount of tech (mostly Cave) diving that I used to do. I am looking for a similar computer. Two gas up to 100% nitrox , long band for a thick wet suit, good dive log, downloadable, fresh vs. salt water settings. It would not need to be air integrated. All of these and still be small enough to use as a wrist watch while on vacation. Any thoughts or suggestions? My LDS carries sherwood, dive-rite, and Cressi, The nitek Q is too big too use as a watch, I don't know anything about the sherwood amphos, and they didn't have any Cressi computers in stock. I've been looking around the web at specs, but would also like to hear some user opinions. Thanks

Give the Scubapro Meridian a look. It meets all your criteria!

Back
Top Bottom