Looking for a Buddy in Victoria!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok so I am new to this whole forum thing so here goes....
I've been diving for 4 years mostly in Victoria and I have to say I love it! But do to totally unrelated issues I no longer have a dive buddy in town, so I'm trying to find a new one! hahaha... I'm up for anything but most of the time I'm happy just going to new locations and looking at life on the reef!:)

Try joining a club. Sunday Divers dive regularily on weekends. I also believe there are group dives with a DM leaving Frank Whites Dive Shop around 9am on Saturdays, give them a call to check at Whites, and check out this link and get ahold of Burt about Sunday divers.

Login | Facebook

Even if you dont like diving with a group youre bound to meet some buddies who woud be keen to go out with you apart from the club from time to time. Have fun.

hmmm not sure if the link worked but if youre a facebook member just search for Sunday Divers, or wait for someone to post a better link.

You could do a lot worse than going for regular DM-led dives through the shops. Frank Whites does Saturdays and Wed nights, Beyond Deep does Sundays, and Sunday Divers are out frequently as well. I'm pretty sure the new Sidney dive shop leads a weekend dive, and Ogden too? Wilson's? I could log 5 DM-led dives every week if I wanted to, I think! Good way to meet buddies.

Back
Top Bottom