Looking for a buddy in Curacao between 9th - 22nd August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gooner69

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am in Curacao from 7th to 25th August with my wife and two teenagers, but plan to dive between 9th and 22nd and i am looking for a buddy to do some shore dives with. I am staying at the marriott hotel , 49 years young , AOW with approx 60 dives in aruba / red sea x 2 / thailand. May also do some boat dives but nothing booked yet. Anyone need a buddy ?

Hi Gooner 69!

This is Andreas of Ocean Encounters West on Curacao. I wish you a lot of fun while on Curacao!

If you rent a car, feel invited to visit us at Playa Kalki in Westpoint one day. From the Mariott it takes something like 45 minutes to get here. You may want to do a dive at our house reef Alice in Wonderland in the morning, and join a 1-tank-trip in the afternoon to Watamula, which is only a 5 minute boat ride away from our dive shop. Watamula is certainly one of the very best dive sites on Curacao, as you may have read in many posts on this board. While you are diving, your family can enjoy the beach. There is also a beach bar for snacks and drinks. Or maybe your kids would like to give Scuba a try and do the PADI Discover Scuba Diving course with us?

For any questions or bookings ahead just email to info@oceanencounterswest.com.

If you visit us on a weekend (Friday till Sunday), you can also visit SB members Sunshine and David at Sol Food restaurant after your dives and try their famous pizzas.

Maybe see you soon; whatever you do, have fun and never let anyone catch your bubbles!

><(((O>

Andreas
..:: All West Curacao ::..
..:: Ocean Encounters West ::..

we are staying at the marriott and really looking forward to it now - only 8 days now . where are you staying ?

We'll be at Habitat Curacao-- We'd love to hook up... I'll PM you our details

I am in Curacao from 7th to 25th August with my wife and two teenagers, but plan to dive between 9th and 22nd and i am looking for a buddy to do some shore dives with. I am staying at the marriott hotel , 49 years young , AOW with approx 60 dives in aruba / red sea x 2 / thailand. May also do some boat dives but nothing booked yet. Anyone need a buddy ?

Will overlap with you at the Marriott for part of your trip and would love to buddy-up with someone. PM with details sent...

This is perfect. I am also staying at the Marriot from Aug 17 through the 23rd. Moreover, I am also looking for a dive buddy.

I'll be in Curacao from Aug 4 - 10, so if you decide to dive earlier than the 9th, PM me.

Parachute,
How's the diving? I've been in in Aruba for the past 3 days, minus my dive gear thank to United. We are headed to Curacao this morning with my reunited dive gear! Also traveling with my wife and 16 year old daughter. We will be staying at Breezes for the next 3 days. PM me if you want to get together for a dive or beers.

Back
Top Bottom