Lookin for a buddy on the big island, aug. 10-20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jono33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey, i'm a PADI rescue diver, gonna be visiting the big island from the 10th to the 20th, hoping to find someone to dive with, or possibly any other advice of locations or operations to dive with. I'll be bringing some gear but will have to rent some too. Also hoping to find a dive shop or photo shop with underwater housing for Canon g11. I was planning on getting it before I left but my camera shop doesn't have it in stock and I waited too long to order it so if you know of a place... -Jono

Lighthaus Camera in downtown Kailua-Kona is a Canon dealer, I think they advertise they have underwater housings???? I'm really not sure, but it would be worth a call (808) 326-7025.

Enjoy your stay.

Kohala sounds cool, i might try to take you up on that if it works out. i'm gonna get to hilo on monday and talk to my people there and try to figure something out. visiting from minnesota, went for a couple nice shore dives last trip, trying to make it happen again but i got no buddy this time yet! any days work out better for you? I'm there monday to the 20th, no solid plans yet besides visiting family and beaches and the ocean, hopefully some green papaya salad and poke so we be in touch? peace-jono

Aloha! I PM'd you with my dive availability. Have fun in Hilo and make sure to hit up their Wed/Sat market!

Back
Top Bottom