Look out Maui!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zen_man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here we come!

My wife and I leave tomorrow morning and we'll be there in the afternoon. :D

This is my first vacation with just me and the wife...and....no kids:11: in almost 8 years!
I am so excited!

We will be staying at the Paki Resort in Kaanapali and will be there for a full week.

Aloha!

Buck

We go to Maui every Christmas. Is there anything you'd like to know that I might be able to help you with? We'll be there this year again and already have our charters booked!

What Dive Maven said! My family has visited Maui the past two years and we are going again in March. We stay in West Maui, but have done most of our diving out of Kihei. Have had dives planned out of Lahaina, but haven't made any yet... Another reason to return! Anyway, there is plenty of shore-diving and boat diving to be had. And don't forget the aquarium dive at the Maui Ocean Center! They had a Tiger shark in there when I did that dive two years ago. Anyone know if it (or a replacement Tiger?) is still there?

In any case, feel free to ask away!

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom