Long weekend Holidays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could always come south......big dives planned for 22NOV - 02 DEC the again 21 DEC - 06 JAN. We'll do our traditional 20 meters on Christmas Day and 20 meters on New Years Day.

You could always come south......big dives planned for 22NOV - 02 DEC the again 21 DEC - 06 JAN. We'll do our traditional 20 meters on Christmas Day and 20 meters on New Years Day.

so u are back in Panay already? thought ure still in Korea.

I am in Korea right now........grrrrrr

Me will be in Anilao again on the 7-11th Nov. Gonna go search for more critters! WoooooHooooo! :D

Ed.

just got back from iloilo - guimaras - boracay.

so no plans till nov. 2 except to upload pictures from van's camera - assuming i'm in 'em :D

@pao: yer back! (and, no don't tell me, 'no, i'm paolo'. you used that already :crazy3: )

@coya: good luck with the doc's appointment!

just got back from iloilo - guimaras - boracay.

so no plans till nov. 2 except to upload pictures from van's camera - assuming i'm in 'em :D

@pao: yer back! (and, no don't tell me, 'no, i'm paolo'. you used that already :crazy3: )

@coya: good luck with the doc's appointment!
thank you, Iris....did you get to wear your skimpy bathing suit in boracay?

no diving for me...but might shoot a gig this weekend...

El Paolo, welcome back..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom