Long Term Care of DAN O2 Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Demand Valve and Oxygen First Stage Maintenance Policy | Office of Marine and Aviation Operations

ta da, just follow NOAA's guidelines and you'll be fine.

1. yes I treat it like my normal gear because it is part of my normal gear. What are you hoping that we do differently?
2. Sometime less than 5 years since that's when hydro is due. I have an O2 generator and compressor so I will use mine

So I been meaning to update this thread for a while. Soccer Season kicks in, and I get distracted.

I had all of the gear serviced. The Tanks got their first Hydro, and I had the Demand Valve and Regulator Served too. If I am in charge of the Gear, I am doing it right. I am so glad know one ever had to use this kit for an emergencies. Looking at the picture below, I guess this is what happens when you leave the O2 Case on a Boat in Florida for 5 years. This does make me wonder about all the charter boats in Florida I have been on, and the condition of their units.....

WP_20190420_10_37_28_Rich.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom