Long Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boater Dan:
Come on now guys, let's be nice. If it weren't for stupid people and drunks, we would all just be recreational divers!!!!!

Glad all went well and safe.

Dan
Oh thank you for bringing me back to reality Dan.
I forgot about the rec diver thing. :D

That was a close call.

:D Gary D.

Gary D.:
Oh thank you for bringing me back to reality Dan.
I forgot about the rec diver thing. :D

That was a close call.

:D Gary D.
that, do you ever get out to do some diving just for fun?

Randy43068:
that, do you ever get out to do some diving just for fun?
It runs in streaks.

When we had those quiet two years we played a lot. When it gets busy it is hard to find the time to relax. If we get up to full staffing it's a lot easier to go play. Being short by a third is not good on the team, the public and my nerves :D

Our training days usually have a play day included. ;^)

Gary D.

Dan,

Don't forget our good friends and benfactors, the felons. After all, they are nice enough to drive stolen cars into lakes, and rivers, and to throw various weapons and bodies in for us to find! :11: :D

Rob

BigJetDriver69:
Dan,

Don't forget our good friends and benfactors, the felons. After all, they are nice enough to drive stolen cars into lakes, and rivers, and to throw various weapons and bodies in for us to find! :11: :D

Rob
Rec divers have Geocaching.
PSD's have Stupidfeloncaching. Alot more impulsive, back stabbing and under handed. :D

Gary D.

BigJetDriver69:
Dan,

Rob

And the really dumb ones even throw themselves in :D

Back
Top Bottom