London International Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me & Belushi will probably be attending both days as soon as we can get our hands on the tickets!!! The link on the website isnt working!!!!

Its only just down the road from us - stupid not to go really!! And its my birthday in April - who knows - shopping for my b-day present!!

can usually wangle a few free tickets out of the powers that be, sometimes it is only 4 sometimes a few more.

I'll start a bidding war for them. Let's start at say £10 each? Any takers?!!!! :)

But seriously, I can usually get a few, and if anyone wants one....

On the condition, of course, that they come to my talk at 1.00pm, even if they DON'T buy a holiday!!!! :)

Whatcher say to that?

I'd be interested in a free ticket if you get any and I will certainly come to your talk (although I won't be booking a holiday since we're going to Australia this year and can't afford anything else until my other half gets a new job).

See you at LIDS.

Anne

ScubaBaby

the link isn't working also here, so I've contacted them and I was told we can book through e-mail, sending Visa details.
The contact is
Michael Eaton: mike@divermag.co.uk

Looking forward to see you all there!
Take care

Sue

Sue

Thanks for that. I also sent an email to them about it and they gave me a number to call.

I think I'll email instead - much easier!!!

Ooo, i wonder if thats a perfect set of dates or a terrible set :/

my 21st is Feb 27th, and the drinks night is March 1st in London bridge

i spose it could be good for all you people travelling :wink:
*goes in search of spare invites*

oh its a pub, no invite requried, lol

more details later if anyones interested (and that damn barman flatmate of mine confirms he actually booked the joint)

ill be at the show though, for sure!
atleast, on saturday :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom