lombok gili's - divemaster/idc course with blue marlin ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

currently in Bali, and going to Lombok, Gili Islands in a few days/week or so.
I'm still looking for a place to do my divemaster training, and am looking at Blue Marlin at the Gili Islands near/at Lombok.

Reason to want to do my DM with them, is they also have an IDC program, which I may be interested (at a later time) in doing also.

Was hoping to hear from anyone who has done their DM/IDC with Blue Marlin? Positives/negatives, why/why not to go there?

Thanks, best,
Job

I haven't used Blue Marlin myself. But have had an instructor from there. And from what he has told me about the place and from the way he teaches - well I think all I can say - go for it.
Lmunk

I dove with them when I was there several years ago and my experience there was fantastic. I'd say they are (or were at least) the best operation there. If I were you, that's the shop I'd use...

I did my last CCR trip with Blue Marlin, best operation I've come across in that part of the world. The owner Simon, is a top notch tech diver and a nice guy. The DMs all seemed very well trained... -Andy

Back
Top Bottom