Locker clean out.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timten

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
:)Hi Everyone,
With my new baby, and not diving nearly as much as I thought I would, I really need to clean some gear out. All of it has been taken care of, I just don't need doubles of everything. I will only take paypal and asking cost does not include shipping. I will start everything at a price I think is fair and priced to move. I'm located in Alameda, Ca Thanks,

1) Faber HP80 Steel tank. In VIP with a born on date of 09. Paint is not in great condition, came loose in the back of my truck on a trip south. Still a great tank, asking $120, will not ship
DSC02433.jpg

2) Reg set purchsed from Scubaboard.
DSC02432.jpg

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...ed-tanks-32-sets-regs-50-bcs-all-must-go.html

Used only once in the pool, nice set just never used it. Looking for $100

3) Piranha dive mfg. weight system

DSC02436.jpg

Used twice, Looking for $40

4) Dive right thigh pocket, never used

DSC02435.jpg

Looking for $20

5) Glue on Pocket, New

DSC02434.jpg

Looking for $25

6) Last is my Zeagle Stilleto LTD BCD. I really like this BCD but needed to clear some room and free up some funds. I've Included everything I used when I dove with it.
-Knife, zipper SMB pouch, SMB, Guage retractor, and Whisle. During my last dive I felt like I needed just a few pounds on the upper cam band, so I'm including 2 weight pouches. When I puchased it I got the large shoulders, but soon realized i needed a medium. The grey highlights are only on the medium shoulders. It also includes the Yellow weight things. If you have any questions or need pictures don't hesitate to ask. BCD has around 10 salt dives and 4 pool dives. I'm looking for $325.

DSC02438.jpg

DSC02437.jpg

---------- Post Merged on November 6th, 2012 at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was on November 5th, 2012 at 11:53 PM ----------

BCD comes with both large and medium shoulders. Waist is a Medium.

---------- Post Merged on November 6th, 2012 at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was on November 5th, 2012 at 11:53 PM ----------

Dive right pocket solding pending payment.

---------- Post Merged on November 6th, 2012 at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was on November 5th, 2012 at 11:53 PM ----------

Payment recieved for both pockets #4 and #5.

Received the glue on pocket today. Shipped promptly and it looks great, thanks!

reg set sold, only Tank and weight system left.

Tank dropped to $75 OBO, Weight system dropped to $20 shipped. Happy Monday

I'll take the weight system please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom