Location Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

securitydiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll cut right to the chase...

My brother and I are looking for the best dive spots in the Greater Caribbean area for 2single guys in their mid 30's. I am a Rescue Diver and he is AOW. Money is not an issue really, we are just looking to do some great dives and have a good chance to meet some single ladies at the same time.

Thanks in advace for all of the tips and suggestions...

I'll cut right to the chase...

My brother and I are looking for the best dive spots in the Greater Caribbean area for 2single guys in their mid 30's. I am a Rescue Diver and he is AOW. Money is not an issue really, we are just looking to do some great dives and have a good chance to meet some single ladies at the same time.

Thanks in advace for all of the tips and suggestions...

hmmmm.... I was going to say go to Bonaire until I read the part about meeting ladies. Not much of a single scene on Bonaire, just lots of divers and fantastic diving. There might be some on the island, but we never saw it.

Your best op for meeting singles is to go to a place that has lots of tourists, not just divers. Maybe Grand Cayman? or Nassau, Bahamas? I think they both have a big nightlife scene. Cozumel has some nightlife but once again, most people staying there are divers. Not all, but most.

Good diving and beautiful women? I would have to say its going to be someplace that the cruise ships frequent. Grand Cayman and Cozumel are probably your best bets overall for a mix of decent diving and lots of bar scene action. Good luck. In either place I would stay someplace downtown and look for the nearest Carlos n Charlies.

On Grand Cayman, try: Royal Palms night club, Coconut Joe's, the bar at the Ritz Carlton, Bamboo at the Hyatt, Margaritaville. That's for women; for dive sites, check previous threads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom