Local Vancouver conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove the bay at Whytecliff last night, and it wasn't that bad at all. I'd say maybe 20-30ft of viz at 60ft. Mind you, I did find some tree branches underwater. It was odd to see pine tree branches at 50ft.

But it's not bad at all. It's murky for the first 10ft or so, but once you're below that, it's fine.

oh great. I was expecting logs all over the bay and bad vis.
Thanks COW, I want to get out this weekend. Hopefully no changes.

Les: Let me know when you're going if you want :)

still planning for Edge dive on Sun. meet @ shop for fill @ 9am. usually at site by 10. I have to be home around noon to take my daughter skating, so only one swim for me.

Do you know where they are planning to go? I've already got my fills but might just tag along (and bring Bob too) :D

nope dunno where. Usually Whytecliff. Sometimes porteau. Looks like it may be weather dependant as to if I go now. I will pm or phone you to confirm Y/N. You may decide to hit the hills after tonight. LOL.
Have a great night

Les you bahstahd, it's only a tiny little bit of snow :wink: (That means I got your PM)

Seriously, I understand, though I'm ready to try and get out anyways, snow or no snow.

Lets head out soon

Bjorn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom