Local dives near Crawford Colorado?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divepig2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,
I'm from Pennsylvania (used to low vis and cold) and I'm going to Colorado in about a month. I haven't found much info on diving in the Crawford area. Any divers out there to buddy up with or any who know the area? I know there's probably nothing special there but I like to dive any time we take a trip.
Mineshaft? Missile silo? Quarry? Hot spring? Alpine lake? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Harrison

Do you have your high altitude certification? If not, you could probably sign up at a local dive shop and do your certification dives.

No time for a class. I don't have drysuit, full facemask, dpv, limited vis (unless you count ERD1), or boat diving certs either, but I do those all the time.
We are flying into Denver and I actually had a dive shop tell me there was no local diving there.

Not much found for the Western Slope. Adventure Sports (970-245-3684) in Grand Junction and Baxter Scuba Limited (970-856-6225) in Cedaredge. Both websites give marginal information on local diving. Good luck to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom