Local dive suggestions? May 31 to June 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi! I'm going to be working near Pearl Harbor for a few weeks (May 31 to June 26) and my wife will be visiting for six days, from June 12 to June 18. So I guess I have two separate questions:
1) Is there a good outfit that could do a four-day OW cert course for my wife on Oahu? Maybe with military discounts?

2) Any suggestions on local dives on Oahu, preferably shore, that I could do while I'm there? I'm Advanced OW with 32 logged dives.

Thanks for any tips!

-Terry

Here is a list of some local diving that you might want to check out :D Some are shore and some are boat...if you have the time Sharks Cove is good right now :wink:

Terry_in_AZ:
Hi! I'm going to be working near Pearl Harbor for a few weeks (May 31 to June 26) and my wife will be visiting for six days, from June 12 to June 18. So I guess I have two separate questions:
1) Is there a good outfit that could do a four-day OW cert course for my wife on Oahu? Maybe with military discounts?

2) Any suggestions on local dives on Oahu, preferably shore, that I could do while I'm there? I'm Advanced OW with 32 logged dives.

Thanks for any tips!

-Terry
1. Ocean concepts is just off base, and have a military discount. Not to mention a couple of the instructors are actually military members. They are also really good about making a scedule to fit your needs. Pm me if you would like more info. I am also military stationed at Pearl.
2. There are lots of dives both boat and shore. Another good outfit is downtown for a boat dive is South Seas.

Back
Top Bottom