Lobster Diving on Sunday afternoon - Lauderdale by the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SFL_diver

Registered
Reaction score
I saw the post about the early morning dive, but I'll be going in the afternoon.

Looking to do an afternoon lobster dive at Lauderdale by the Sea right near Commercial / A1A on Sunday afternoon. I've got two HP130s fully pressurized, so I can dive all afternoon.

Send me a private message or call me (954) 817-8286, if interested in meeting up.

Jason

Heh, if nobody signs up for my morning dive(s), I might be interested...

SFL_diver:
I saw the post about the early morning dive, but I'll be going in the afternoon.

Looking to do an afternoon lobster dive at Lauderdale by the Sea right near Commercial / A1A on Sunday afternoon. I've got two HP130s fully pressurized, so I can dive all afternoon.

Send me a private message or call me (954) 817-8286, if interested in meeting up.

Jason
Supposed to blow hard this w/e. Saw some remnants today, but no live ones. Good hunting if you get out.

Thanks for the info, CoolTech! I really can't do a boat dive this weekend; still trying to get a beach dive or two together...you guys have fun, I hope the weather doesn't turn!
~ Debby

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom