Lobster diving in Scituate and Marshfield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akchan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Im planning to get my lobstering license this year and looking at Scituate and Marshfield to do the diving. I saw a a youtuber post this in South Boston:
I like this type of condition and want to find this place or similar. Where do you think this is or similar places? I am coming from western mass so spots closer to that would be the best. Any places in Quincy?

This video shows more of the place. 16 seconds in and you will see a small bridge. Someone must know!

Message sent

Hi,

Im planning to get my lobstering license this year and looking at Scituate and Marshfield to do the diving. I saw a a youtuber post this in South Boston:
I like this type of condition and want to find this place or similar. Where do you think this is or similar places? I am coming from western mass so spots closer to that would be the best. Any places in Quincy?

This video shows more of the place. 16 seconds in and you will see a small bridge. Someone must know!

Hope all is well with you! I saw your post about looking for lobstering sites around Scituate & Marshfield back in April of ‘22 where you posted a couple of YouTube videos. I’ve seen those videos & likewise will finish up my Scuba cert in May, looking for sites in Scituate & Marshfield. Did you ever find out where those sites were? Any guidance is greatly appreciated

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom