Lobos Monday 1/2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd be up for a dive. I'm new to SB but have been diving locally for some time with my regular buddy. Looking to get in the water with some new buddies and increase my diving knowledge and education.

I'm interested. My buddies who were going to go last Monday and this Monday cancelled on me, so I am interested. Considering the limited parking I could drive. I have a large van that easily carries three of us plus gear. Only problem is the terrible gas mileage, so I need to charge divers $20.00/each for gas if there are two going with me, or $30.00 if only one is. I live in north San Jose. We could all meet somewhere and car-pool down. Let me know if you guys are interested. If one of you has a vehicle that would hold us and gets better mileage, I'd be happy to help pay for gas. (I have dove there many times.) Please let me know ASAP because If you are not going I am planning on trying to find someone else.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom