Lobos 10/26 AND/OR 10/27???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am diving Lobos with a new buddy 10/26-27. I have cold water experience but the ink is still damp on the new bud's c-card. We plan on doing 2-3 dives on Monday and 2 on Tuesday.

I am also scheduled to boat dive on 10/24 and 10/25 on the Escapade and Monterey Express. I have always come down as a solo and would like to meet some of the local divers.

I am diving Lobos with a new buddy 10/26-27. I have cold water experience but the ink is still damp on the new bud's c-card. We plan on doing 2-3 dives on Monday and 2 on Tuesday.

I am also scheduled to boat dive on 10/25 and 10/25 on the Escapade and Monterey Express. I have always come down as a solo and would like to meet some of the local divers.

Both boats on the same day? 4 boat dives on 25 Oct?

Both boats on the same day? 4 boat dives on 25 Oct?

Even though the 10/25 and 10/25 was a typo (now corrected) I am going on two double boat dives that day. Only one double dive on 10/24.

Monterey is such a long drive from my area that I tend to binge dive when I get there.

Hey FishDiver,

My days off are Monday and Tuesday so I might make it down for one of those Lobos days. I'll keep you posted.

(((kevin)))

Fishdiver, I will be on the 10/25 morning Monterey Express charter, if you're doing that one introduce yourself as a fellow SB'er. I will be on that charter with another SB'er, Iztok. He's visiting from North Carolina and was looking for people to meet.
I'm Kristina, what's your name?

Hey FishDiver,

My days off are Monday and Tuesday so I might make it down for one of those Lobos days. I'll keep you posted.

(((kevin)))
Excellent! Keep me in mind for another weekend if you can't make it for this one. I don't have a job and need every excuse I can get to dive.

Fishdiver, I will be on the 10/25 morning Monterey Express charter, if you're doing that one introduce yourself as a fellow SB'er. I will be on that charter with another SB'er, Iztok. He's visiting from North Carolina and was looking for people to meet.
I'm Kristina, what's your name?
I'll see you there. I have the official Men in Black gear with "Jon" clumsily written on it with yellow paint.

Here is my plan.

Arriving at SFO on 10/24 at 10am (if CLT-SFO flight is on time).

Then I can possibly do boat dive (if I find operator that is willing to reimburse if my flight is delayed) or shore dive Saturday afternoon.

Diving with pacificgal on Monterey Express on 10/25 in the morning.

Since I now have a drysuit I think I can manage Sunday (25th) afternoon dives if there are any. Due to flexibility shoredive sounds a better plan to me here but if someone has a boat scheduled already and if it is not Monterey Express boat must be flexible enough to wait for me to arrive from morning boat trip.

Even though the 10/25 and 10/25 was a typo (now corrected) I am going on two double boat dives that day. Only one double dive on 10/24.

Monterey is such a long drive from my area that I tend to binge dive when I get there.

Diving Monterey Express on 25th both boat trips? If so I might join.

Also is 24th AM or PM dive? As stated I arrive 10am at SFO so as long as shore/boat dive is flexible in case of my flight delay I am in!

Heck, I don't get many chances to travel to West coast lately so I need to try diving there. I never did a dive on the West coast (tried Vet's just south of LAX but it was too much of a surf).

Diving Monterey Express on 25th both boat trips? If so I might join.

Also is 24th AM or PM dive? As stated I arrive 10am at SFO so as long as shore/boat dive is flexible in case of my flight delay I am in!

Heck, I don't get many chances to travel to West coast lately so I need to try diving there. I never did a dive on the West coast (tried Vet's just south of LAX but it was too much of a surf).

I am also diving on the Monterey Express Saturday, 10/24 at 1:30 PM. Call them and let them know your situation. They may be willing to give a refund if you miss the boat.

I would like to discuss diving in NC with you.

Back
Top Bottom