Loading Thread Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ppo2_diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
It seems I'm having some trouble viewing threads. When I go into a thread, all I see is the Scubaboard graphic header on the top, then thats it. Everything times out trying top open an add from googlesyndication.com. This happens on multiple computers and I'm not behind a firewall. I can see my PM's and obviously can compose a new thread, but I cannot read threads. Help......

We are currently transferring all files and such to two new Opteran 265 servers. While we do not forsee this to cause any problems, it can happen. Hopefully, we will have completed the process by the end of this month. Your patience is very much appreciated.

Thanks. I'm getting the same problem after I cleared my cache and deleted all cookies and temp files. I switched to Opera for my browser and I can view threads, but I can't see the quick reply that is normally at the bottom of the page. I also can't do some of the nifty things like clicking on a users name and seeing the menu. Hopefully when the move is all done, things will be back to normal.

Do you still have those problems while using Internet Exploder? :evil:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom