liz_comay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liz_comay

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am new to this site and a new diver as well. I have been certified for just a few months and have made 11 dives on a live aboard in the Bahamas. I am totally hooked!
Want to ask anyone if they can recommend a resort for families in Bonaire.

Thanks

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
You'll find your information in the travel forum,
you'll get great feedback there. In fact this
greeting will probably be moved to the perfect
sub forum so you'll get the best feedback.
If that happens, post a new hello in
"Introductions and Greetings"
so you can get a proper ScubaBoard
Welcome. Unless you get enough warm
fuzzies before your thread is moved that is.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction: I really do have to work on modifying this note!!!
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Hi there,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Howdy, and welcome to SB.

Your post was moved to a better forum for this discussion, so - I hope you'll come back to Introductions and post an one - so we can welcome you appropriately.

don :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom