liveaboards in thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
If you mean the Viking of the Orient unfortunately it's not running this year. They cancelled the whole season after the tsunami.

hey thanks everyone for the great info. i recently booked with coral grand's queen scuba. it leaves may 2-6. i got a great deal because i did my divemaster course with them in koh tao. thanks so much everyone and have fun diving!!!!!
-matt

I did the King Cruiser trip twice last month with South Siam as well as a number of other dives.
I did not have any problems with air nor did I see anyone comment on air. I had good dives with them, I thought that they were well organised and friendly and I would dive with them again.

suggest scubacat. just returned from a great trip aboard the scuba adventure. 4 dives each day, food well above average and fabulous diving. check them out at scubacat.com

Island Hoppa:
hey everyone
just wanted to know if anyone could recommend a good liveaboard. can anyone recommend a good, reputable liveaboard where the air is clean and you have the option of diving nitrox. thanks so much for the info.
-matt

Your two BEST options are:
1: Ocean Rover (Nitrox membrane system)
2: Anggun (Nitrox blended on board)

Both these boats are not cheap though!

Black Manta, sister to White Manta. Run by Vincent from Singapore (this is not a commercial post, but I just love his crew which are SO service-oriented)

Great food, and wetsuit-zipperups.

The Junk was great and we were leary of liveaboards to begin with. They didn't offer Nitrox but it wasn't needed. No headaches, etc. Service and dives were excellent!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom