Liveaboard from Cairns in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone, I just got back from my 5 day trip on TAKA...and I loved it!!!
The staff were amazing - super friendly and helpful and the food was great. We went to some amazing locations - my favourite was definitely Osprey Reef. This was my first time on a liveaboard, although I've been diving for most of my life now, so it was a new experience, but I don't have any of the complaints people reported. There is NO 50 minute time limit - it's 60 minutes which I think is fair and since I used Nitrox, I went a bit over at times and they didn't mind.
Sure the cabins could be a bit more spacious and since it it's a single hull vessel, the crossings at night can be a bit rough, but for the price and considering they're the only ones that do a 5 day trip, I couldn't be more pleased. I had an awesome time and highly recommend them :D Time to start planning my next adventure...

Hey everyone, I just got back from my 5 day trip on TAKA...and I loved it!!!
The staff were amazing - super friendly and helpful and the food was great. We went to some amazing locations - my favourite was definitely Osprey Reef. This was my first time on a liveaboard, although I've been diving for most of my life now, so it was a new experience, but I don't have any of the complaints people reported. There is NO 50 minute time limit - it's 60 minutes which I think is fair and since I used Nitrox, I went a bit over at times and they didn't mind.
Sure the cabins could be a bit more spacious and since it it's a single hull vessel, the crossings at night can be a bit rough, but for the price and considering they're the only ones that do a 5 day trip, I couldn't be more pleased. I had an awesome time and highly recommend them :D Time to start planning my next adventure...

Great to hear!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom