Liveaboard / Bahamas / Juliet / May 17th-23rd, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not sure on how many dives we would want to do each day... if they are good wrecks and new (to me), it is hard to get me to not want to dive. I believe Ronnie is going to get on here and chime in tomorrow. I would be up for a Friday PM dive and a Sat AM & PM dive or something of that nature. That way we would have Sat night to hit the town and Sunday to drive part of the way home and possibly dive in one of the Florida springs on the way up.

What wrecks have you already done in the Pompano and Boynton areas??
Also, we can take seven divers on the six packs since Susie is instructor but if both Nesher and Terence want to go, we'll need to use a bigger boat (that's not a problem either).

I am not sure what dives Brandon has done down in the area, but i know that Karen and I have not done any down there, so we would be game for jsut about anything. Prefering larger wrecks when possible, but besides that "whatevers clever".

What wrecks have you already done in the Pompano and Boynton areas??

None in that area. I guess I was just stating that I am always up for a good and/or new wreck dive. I am up for anything!

It looks like we have had one more sign up... that means - ONE SPOT LEFT!!

Deepstops. So Our Liveaboard gets back to shore on May 23rd. What is the likelyhood of Brandon, Jen , Karen and I diving that day with one of those boats you have on retainer,or when do you think it will be likely we could dive and where would be a good place to stay( Is there a holiday inn any where near). Are the boats farely close to eachother in case there is a change? Not trying to be pushy, just trying to finalize my plans. Well i do hope that all is well with you. Thanks, and can't wait to dive d own there with you and your people. Ronnie

Can anyone tell me around about what time we will return on Friday??
All I could locate on the website specific to Miami was that we returned on Friday.

There's a great operator on South Beach near where the boat docks named RJ Diving Ventures we could dive with and then dive Pompano on Saturday and Boynton on Sunday morning. (eight more dives)

Last year the boat got back the to the dock while we were asleep. Then customs came on the boat at about 9am. When they got done we got to leave. Then Brandon, Jen, Karen and I along with another couple went to Venice and we arrived there at about 1:30ish. So if that helps cool. Thanks for the rapid response......

I read only part of your post before i responded. That sounds good to me but Brandon needs to approve as well, for him and hers. I also think that We are going to try and be heading back towards Alabama sometime on that Sunday so that we can break the long dirve up, but everything is up for discussion. Thanks again.

It looks like the boat is full!! Can't wait to get there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom