Liveaboard advice Raja Ampat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good boat. You don't stay in business that long for no reason. I've got a copy of a magazine from the 1980s about Pindito exploring raja empat. I've dived one of the sites Pindito found - Edis Black Forrest - if the quality of their dive sites is indicative of the quality of the boat - it's on my "one day" list.

Reactions: CWK
Good boat. You don't stay in business that long for no reason. I've got a copy of a magazine from the 1980s about Pindito exploring raja empat. I've dived one of the sites Pindito found - Edis Black Forrest - if the quality of their dive sites is indicative of the quality of the boat - it's on my "one day" list.
I'm doing my one day list now as I'm running out of days.

Hiya
We did Komodo/Flores in Sept 2017 onboard the Samambaia and had a great time onboard.

The boat is fantastic; lots of room especially when kitting up, crew were a great bunch and the owner was on board and was great company.

We’ve stuck mainly to the Maldives but last year thought we’d try somewhere else but main need was for a liveaboard that didn’t have 20+ divers; the boats we’ve used in the Maldives had 12max divers and we wanted something similar and the Samambaia ticked all the boxes - so much so that the boats on the agenda for 2019 (2018 dive trips already booked) on a R4 trip.

Book it up if you haven’t already done so and enjoy the bubbles....

I concur, the Samambaia is great. I just posted a trip review from last March: Trip Report: Raja Ampat on the Samambaia March 2018

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom