Little feet, need fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagw8r1

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of any manufacturers that make fins smaller than a men's size 6. I wear size 4-5 and have been unsuccessful at finding more than snorkel type fins. I am looking for either long blade or something on the lines of the Avanti Quatro Power (closed heel). I just earned my dive master certification and need closed heel fins for working on the boats.
If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate the help!
Thanks,
Jules

Though I have no idea what is the European equivalent to size 4-5, but I'm size 35/36, and I found a solution to "small feet" problem.

I have a pair of Free Frog (Cressi Sub) size 37/38 (which is the first "adult" size here in Europe) that I wear with 1 mm neoprene socks for pool training.

For diving, I wear the Beuchat adjustable fins (the french equivalent to Mares Advanti Quattro), size 38/39 (the first adjustable fins size I found), with thick 3,5 mm Neoprene "boots".

I find it great and comfy, but maybe your size is smaller than mine. :wink:

Hope this help a little.

Take a look at the Aqua-lung Blade II in extra small.

It has a very small narrow foot pocket with a long blade. A very good fin.

Here is a link.

Blades II

Hallmac

I just earned my dive master certification and need closed heel fins for working on the boats.

As you can see, it's a hard thing to find small-fitting closed heel fins. I suggest going to booties and open heeled. The amount of "extra" time it takes to put on the booties & the fins is negligible, as there are plenty of slip-on booties available that have no zipper.

We lived on a sailboat for 2 years & didn't think twce about keeping our booties & open heeled fins.

No only that, but the booties give you extra protection against foot injury on deck as well as better footing/grip.

Just my $0.02's worth,

~SubMariner~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom