Little Cayman Beach Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivePartner1:
Been there a few times. Love the diving and the dive op; hate the hotel--overdone with inescapable and tortured promotions of their side businesses and the noise of their horrible events.

Unless it's changed; from mid-week one, they'll blast music (including horrific amplified kareoke) in the court yard in front the rooms so that you won't be able to even hear the tv in rooms much less sleep. There is no escaping this failure in basic hospitality.

Search this site for condos of better places to stay on Little Cayman. Either that or try to get the rooms across the road in the bird refuge.

Aside from the dumpy resort, the dive op and diving are as good as you'll see anywhere.
Try staying at Conch Club Condomimiums. Great units,MUCH nicer,spacious, all run by the same people. You can purchase the meal plan at the resort and have full access to all the LCBR facilities. You also have the option of diving on LCBR boats or with Conch club divers . You need to let them know when you book who you prefer. Conch Club divers seemed much less crowded and I was very pleased with the operation.

Perfect1:
Hi, Getting ready to go diving at the end of May at Little Cayman. If anyone has been to LC Beach Resort please forward some information. How's the diving? Water temp, viz, resort, etc.? Thanks for the help. See you on the bottom. DB
Perfect1,
We just spent a week at LCBR in March. The diving was great. Deep dive at one of the Wall sites each morning followed by a shallower dive for the 2nd of the morning. In for lunch. Then back out for the afternoon dive. There are enough dive spots at Little Caymen you will not be dissappointed. They scheduled a few night dives a week but were contingent on 6 divers minimum if I recall correctly. Food was very good. Buffet style with many choices at each meal. Staff was more than willing to arrange for somthing else if you had a particular need. Service was excellent. They were just rebuilding their main dock while we were there, but the existing temp dock posed no inconvenience for us. Vis was 100 ft plus and water temp average was 78 ( probably a little warmer now ). Rooms were good although not luxurious. Great afternoon meets at the bar. I notice from your profile you work out. They have a fitness room which is reasonably outfitted for a reasonable work out but certainly not geared for serious weight trainers. Say hi to Ralphy and Adriene for me ( our DM's ).

Thanks. I've heard nothing but good things about Conch Club. Sticking with Reef Divers is a bonus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom