little bit of everything

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
These are a couple from our last dive...the coral was pretty cool, the lighting - the moment I saw it Cat Stevens started singing "Morning has broken" in my head and the turtle, poor guy missing a flipper.....

Beautiful boat shot! And the others were nice too :) Poor turtle :frown2:

Now I'll have Cat's song in my head all day! But you're right..it fits perfectly. That coral shot looks like some brocade fabric I have...very pretty.

swankenstein:
I noticed you're from Oahu. Were these pictures taken on the west coast around Makaha caverns? If so, that turtle is probably "Tripod". He's been there for years and is very friendly. I dove with him several times.
Nope, she took this picture on the south side, off Waikiki at a place called Turtle Canyon. But we do know "Tripod", it's rear flipper is missing, this one is missing a front one. Maybe we should hook them up and they would no longer swim in circles.

Aloha,
Turtleguy

Hmmm.... oil... insert a smiley of Homer Simpson with his head back and tongue sticking out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom