Liquivision X1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aadolfi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling my X1. This computer just came back from Liquivision after having the battery replaced and being fully rebuilt. Only defect is a very small scratch in the screen which is not visible under water. Along with the rebuild they sent me a new charger/pc adapter and all of the international plug adapters. This is the newer version with 2 sensors I am including a bungee strap as well as a DSS bungee mount.

Serial # 3104

Asking $900.

WP_20130301_001.jpg

I'm really tempted even though I hate the tap interface. Is there any warranty support from Liquivision for a used, just rebuilt X1 or would I be on my own in terms of future issues? What software will it come with?

The batteries have a 3 year warranty (I know this because mine died at 2 years and 10 months so I just barely squeaked in under the limit. I'm not sure about transferability from one owner to another but Liquivision's customer service has always been awesome so I'm guessing that they would honor it. Not sure about any other warranty stuff. The unit is loaded with Vplanner Live.

Thanks for the info...great price on a good looking X1, but I think I have to pass.

Sure! As long as there is another $400 to go with it. :wink:

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom