Liquid Image Scuba Series HD Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The concept and quality of the cameras are pretty good. The only issue we have seen is that its very hard for someone to keep their head focused and not moving around throughout the video. Being on snorkel makes it even harder than on scuba. Have you looked at/considered the GoPro Hero2?

I've watched video online made with one, and read over some reviews. What I took from that:

1.) The camera & your eyes don't aim at exactly the same place. There is a wide-angle model, though, which is probably what I would opt for.

2.) A scuba diver's bubbles make a lot of racket in the video segments shot with it.

All that said, I'd like to try one someday. They're surprisingly affordable.

Richard.

Thanks guys for responding. I think I might pass for now on this. I need to have a prescription mask and I not sure if they can provide that. If I do go ahead, I will post back my experience. A good point about needed the wide angle lens.

Bert.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom