Liquid image hd 320 camera mask w/ lights combo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaScotty561

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Liquid image camera mask hd 320. Size medium. Also included are the 2 mountable torch lights (130 lumen ea) and a 2gb and 8gb high capacity memory cards. Only used on 4 dives so everything is new. Selling because its a little big for my face. Everything works like new and nothing shows any wear. Everything original is included the box, case, av cables etc. I live in boynton beach so if you live somewhere in the south fl area i can meet up with you and let you try it on and show you how it works. Please don't hesitate to call or text 561-523-2778 or email me scottyboy561@yahoo.com i can send pics if you're interested. Looking to get about 300 obo. Would cost $480 new so its a good deal :) here are the links if you were to buy everything new

mask-- Shop Liquid Image Products - XSC Scuba Series 5.0MP HD720P - Camera Mask - Blue (#320, #321)

memory cards-- MaxFlash 2GB MicroSD Trio Memory Card with 2 Adapters - Part #: SD2GTF30M-R-Trio - PointofViewCameras.com

SanDisk - 8GB microSD Memory Card - SDSDQB-8192-A11

lights ( included are 2 that sell for $88.99 ea) Liquid Image 4.7W Side Torch and Bracket - Dive Cam Central

would be willing to trade for steel tanks or some other scuba items. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom