Closed: 2 Olympus PEN E-PM1 cameras & PT-EP06 housing, tray & grips, 2 flexible YS-mount arms + extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flybigjet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I upgraded to an Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera rig and housing, so this setup is looking for a new home. All you need to be complete is a pair of strobes and sync cords and you're good to go. This is a great camera and a great setup-- everything works and is in overall excellent condition, never flooded, etc. Everything listed below is included in the sale.

Here's what you get.....

-- 2 (yes, two!) Olympus E-PM1 Micro 4/3rds camera bodies w/ 2 camera body caps. One of the bodies has some chome peeling off of the top, but it's fully functional and the peeling is only cosmetic. Firmware has been updated to the latest version on each camera. I used one as a primary camera and kept the other as a spare "just in case".
-- 1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 lens w/ front & rear lens cap.
-- 1 Olympus PPZR-EP02 zoom gear (allows camera zoom to be used with underwater housing).
-- 1 Olympus PT-EP06 underwater housing w/ lens cap, LCD hood, o-ring remover, 2 optical fiber cable insertion slot caps & flash window cover.
-- 1 spare POL-EP03 housing o-ring (new, unused & factory sealed).
-- 1 Olympus FL-LM1 strobe w/ camera strobe mount cover, strobe base cover & velvet strobe pouch.
-- 3 camera batteries (1 Olympus, 1 Nixxel, 1 generic) and 1 generic battery charger.
-- 1 Beneath the Surface Travel-Lite Double Handle Tray.
-- 2 Beneath the Surface Travel Travel-Lite Handles w/ Lizard Skins MTB grips. The grips were recently replaced and used on just one dive trip and are in "as-new" condition.
-- 2 Beneath the Surface/Loc-Line 12” flex arms w/ YS-mounts.
-- 1 Micro USB to RCA cable.
-- 2 camera straps (one new, unused & factory sealed, one in "as-new" condition).
-- 1 Innovative Scuba underwater leash.
-- 1 Olympus E-PM1 manual.
-- 1 Olympus PT-EP06 manual.
-- 1 bound set of 8.5" x 11" manuals (E-PM1, PT-EP06 & Olympus PEN Underwater Settings guide-- the guide pretty much tell you exactly how to set up the camera for underwater use.)
-- 1 SanDisk micro SD/SDHC/SDXC adapter w/ 8gb micro SDHC memory card.
-- 1 Toshiba 4gb SDHC memory card.
-- 1 RitzPix 4gb SDHC memory card.
-- 1 SanDisk Ultra-II 1gm SD memory card.
-- 1 Corsair 2gb SD memory card.

$300 shipped CONUS.

Thanks--

R.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

hello R
Are you really sure that you want to sell the whole lot for 300 ? If iot is the case I am sending you money immediatly, just give me your account number
Take care
Patrick

The nearest I could find to a message was "start a conversation". Did so, and sent you my contact information. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom