Liquid Fit Prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

astrl

Contributor
Reaction score
For those of you who have Liquid Fit suits, what do they usually run? There aren't any prices on the web site that I can find.

astrl

Hey there....

I check with them about 4 months ago on having a suit make for me...I can't buy one off the rack in my size....(6'8" - 225lbs with a long torso) I talked to a very nice person who offered to make me a 3mm suit in a varity of patterns for around $300.00

I went to my LDS and had the owner contact Henderson for me and they made me a great suit for less. They took a XXL and took several inches out of the chest. It fits great and Henderson is a great product. I have heard nbothing but good things about Liquid but I sure like my Henderson!

If you want to contact my LDS just PM me and I will give you their name.

Phil

Hi astrl,

The owner of Liquid Fit, Carolyn Tomes, is a close friend of mine. She is a pleasant & honest woman who will openly discuss pricing with you.

Simply call her at 1-800-785-8362 & tell her I sent you.

BTW, I have 5 LF wetsuits.

Happy shopping.

DocVikingo

I got a 7mm full suit and a 7mm shorty with zippers at wrists and ankles, titanium and it fits like a glove and I only paid $450. Personally I dealt with Christine and not Carolyn but everything about them was a class act and their pricing sheet was very easy to understand so their were no hidden charges!

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

I know you didn't ask, but the pricing is clearly indicated on the Aquaflite website - or you can call the company direct for information. www.aquaflite.com

They made me an excellent 6.5mm two-piece custom suit with Oceanliner (titanium-like lining). It is outstanding - and was delivered very quickly.

Mike

I just got a 3mm custom made suit from Liquid Fit in size Humongous for $300.

It was an excellent price -- the 'off the rack' Mens multiple x's -- by the time you added the surcharges for upsizing was going to be $295 and still would not have fit properly.

Liz

Originally posted by Phil

I went to my LDS and had the owner contact Henderson for me and they made me a great suit for less. They took a XXL and took several inches out of the chest. It fits great and Henderson is a great product. I have heard nbothing but good things about Liquid but I sure like my Henderson!

Phil

Is your Henderson the titanium hyperstretch kind or the Gold Core kind? 3mm or other?

ET:eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom