Lincoln's Birthday @ CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ya'll come out and join us for Abe Lincoln's Birthday on Sunday at CSSP.
We're going to be there about 9:30 or so....
Hey really now... it's only going to be 26 degrees in the morning so it should almost be twice that warm in the water :D
If you can't dive just stop by and bring some Jack Daniels or something warm to share and I'll take your picture :wink:

I'm in!!!

Timeliner:
YIf you can't dive just stop by and bring some Jack Daniels or something warm to share and I'll take your picture :wink:
It is a shame that it would cost us $10 just to do that. Ya'll have fun. I have had enough cold, windy & wet for the weekend.

Willie

Are the bathhouses ready yet? Cause no warm rinse water, no divey for me...

Does anyone know when CSSP are going to update their website with the 2006 polarbear winners imfo? Maybe they forgot?

Dave

Frank, I hope you're bringing your axe to chop through the ice. My thermometer on the back porch reads 10 degrees right now. :11:

sealskin98:
Frank, I hope you're bringing your axe to chop through the ice. My thermometer on the back porch reads 10 degrees right now. :11:
I hope that is 10 deg Celcius.

Willie

Frank, John and myself made 2 dives at the ponds end were the 'plane' is located and long the north and south shorelines. Vis was 4-8ft. and water temp. from 50-52f. Saw a few fish and a few other divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom