Suggestion Like that thread date

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
R

redacted

The new OP signature line is a definite improvement. But to make it easier to read, how about dropping the superfluous stuff. In stead of "Posted by OPname on February 12th, 2009", how about "OPname, Feb 09" with an appropriate font size. If that is too concise, maybe "By OPname, Feb 09"

The new OP signature line is a definite improvement. But to make it easier to read, how about dropping the superfluous stuff. In stead of "Posted by OPname on February 12th, 2009", how about "OPname, Feb 09" with an appropriate font size. If that is too concise, maybe "By OPname, Feb 09"

I agree about making the new text shorter/smaller.

while I understand the reasoning for adding it, to make people realize when they are going to post in an OLD thread, I think it adds a lot of extra text clutter to the 'listed posts' pages.

(In the end, I don't think will cause people from reviving old dead threads either....)

I agree. I would like the OP's name to be the first thing in the second line. The "Posted by" is just unnecessary clutter and it interferes with a simple glance to see who has posted what.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom