Like new ForceFin Pro (L) yellow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeno

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Fins are SOLD.

For sale is a set of Forcefin pros. $150 + shipping (CONTUS)

These have been lightly used on 2 trips, but could easily pass for brand new in a shop. In short, I really wanted to love these after reading all about Force Fins being the ultimate travel fin, but I just could not kick as efficiently with them as my full size scuba fins and seeing how I only go on dive/snorkel trips 1-2x a year, I decided to go back to a traditional fin vs spending the time to master them.

The bright yellow color is awesome, the fish love it and the bungee straps really do make it so easy to put the fins on and off. With the inserts I was able to barefoot very comfortably right out of the box (I am size 9 US Men) and also remove the insert to use a dive boot.

The pro model is stiffer than the original and is more suitable for diving and snorkeling vs the original which is really too soft for diving.

What's included
- Yellow Forcefin Pro size L (bungee) ($280 retail)
- Inserts ($32)
- Original forcefin box

These are $300 fins new and can only be purchased from Forcefin directly and essentially never go on sale. This is your chance to buy basically a brand new set for half price.

View media item 205595View media item 205596View media item 205597View media item 205598

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom