Like New Cochran Nemesis IIa Nitrox Computer with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coronerwyatt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a Like NEW Cochran Nemesis IIa air integrated nitrox wrist mount computer that has never been in water as far as I know (2nd owner) without a scratch that even still has the original manufacturer screen protector on it. Works perfectly. Have had it attached to a tank and the air pressure is very accurate. New batteries in both wrist unit and transmitter. I have it on ebay. Very nice unit. I dont have the original case or paperwork. The manual is easily downloaded in PDF from the Cochran Technologies website. Ill include a small case for the wrist unit. Batteries are easily replaced. O rings are perfect. I have ran all the self checks and start up screens and discussed the unit with Jeff at Cochran Support and it seems to work perfectly. Cochran will also allow you $200 off the price of a new computer if you have an older one to trade in which this computer meets that requirement. This (Cochran) is the computer used by US Navy SEALS and many navy special dive units around the world. Many are still in use today. It is an older computer (made in 1998) and needs a field programmer (one on Ebay right now) to change the gas settings. I bought it from the original owner who bought it years ago and never used it. He got certified and then bought it and never dove again. Been in his closet but he's a geek and kept fresh batteries in it over the years and it really is flawless. photo-2.jpgphoto-3.jpgphoto-4.jpg

$200 OBO plus $10 to ship anywhere in US paypal only.

The $200 is negotiable of course.

I also saw that a few pages over back in Nov I think a guy was offering the same computer as a package with manuals and programmers for $100. That is a smoking deal! I know Im stupid but I think if you are interested in this computer you might want to see if he still has his. Mine is "new" and his is used but both are old technology and he said his was working too.

If you are interested in mine let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom