Lightning getaway - an offer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope veitchy's boyfriend was able to sneak out without Mikey noticing!

Booya.
jealous chippie?

u guys are so gay.

There are some things that I prefer not to know about. *Closing my eyes and turning around to leave..* You guys are a crazy bunch.

If you buy the plans ticket too.. Im all in! :wink:

somebody's got to record that. the tripod can only do so much.

does this offer still stand?

[got an email from my diving instructor he's coming back in PI and into PG last week of January...]

Mags - it's yours - do you need a lift down from Manila on the Friday morning? I'll be with a bunch of friends and their families (also staying at OOTB), so we're hiring a van / Leah Beach banka combo. Pretty sure there will be a place or two left.

As for the rest of you (apart from the ones trying to give me beer money), bite me :D

larry- no thank you. transfer is not needed as i can commute on my own. i cant make it on friday morning as i have work anyway. i will be in PG on saturday morning instead. =) i might take up the offer for the ride back to Manila on Sunday (unless i get so drunk that saturday night and would like to get drunk again sunday night that i will decide to stay behind and just commute on my own on Monday).

i owe you one or two, dude. but don't make me bite these guys.

Back
Top Bottom